Earth Day 2018
Did you know Earth Day is a worldwide holiday?
The importance of earth day is to be mindful of environmental protection. For earth day think of everyday habits you can change to help reduce waste and improve the environment.
How adults can be involved:
- Encourage habits of tossing trash into appropriate bins. Whether it is your own or someone else’s that is left around.
- Grow your own plants. Think fruits, vegetables or trees.
- Use REUSABLE drinking bottles, straws and/or grocery bags.
- Consider donating clothes and household items you no longer use as well as visiting consignment stores for used treasures as well.
- Use cloth towels instead of paper towels
- Change paper billing to online billing. Did you know all of your Bounce receipts can be emailed instead of printed?
How to get your kids involved:
- Pick up trash off the ground and place into trash bins.
- Recycle toys and clothes by donating to local charities.
- Use water faucets minimally and remember to turn off when done.
- Pack lunch in reusable bags or super cute lunch tote.
- Turn off lights when leaving the room.
- Volunteer as a family to help an environmental group or with local beach clean up.
Next time you visit Bounce, help recycle by placing plastic bottles
in the multiple blue recycle bins throughout our facility.
Help us help our environment!