Please take a moment to view our safety video before jumping at Bounce!® and review the information below.
Our #1 priority is your safety.
FL Trampoline Safety | Florida Indoor Playground
- We have worked very hard at Bounce!® to ensure that our indoor trampolines and other equipment are safe. All springs are covered with thick padding and since the trampolines actually continue up the side of the courts, there is no way to fall off our trampolines. We have also installed nets above the walls to prevent anyone from going “out” of the trampoline area.
- We have court monitors in place to watch the action and determine if anyone is engaging in dangerous activity or should be asked to leave the trampoline.
- We have created an entirely separate zone for kids ages 5 and younger called Bounce! Jr.® so that the littlest kids are not affected by the jumping of the older kids. This zone is also monitored but parents are expected to go on the equipment with their children in this zone.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT TRAMPOLINING IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK AND JUMP WITHIN YOUR ABILITY.
- ALL JUMPERS MUST HAVE SIGNED A WAIVER TO JUMP ON OUR TRAMPOLINES. WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED BY PARENTS OF CHILDREN UNDER 18.
- ONLY CHILDREN 6 AND ABOVE ARE ALLOWED on the trampolines. Children, AGE 5 or YOUNGER are allowed on trampolines ONLY when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- DO NOT jump if you are pregnant or have any health limitations.
- Only jump on the trampolines, do not jump or land on padding. The pads are somewhat hard and can cause injuries to feet, knees, back and ankles.
- ALWAYS JUMP AND LAND ON TWO FEET – this is critical for safety. To perform a safety landing (or jumping stop), land on two feet, with legs apart, knees bent, and arms in front of you.
- AVOID jumping on another individual’s trampoline. It is dangerous to jump on a trampoline that someone else is occupying.
- If falling, try to land on your back or “ball up”. The key is to keep arms close to your body to avoid twisting your wrists or injuring your arms / elbows / shoulders.
- NO flips, inverts or tricks over the padding.
- NO rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, or playing tag will be allowed.
- If crossing from one trampoline to another look around in order to check that you will not collide with another jumper.
- NO food, drink, or gum is allowed on trampoline court or trampoline platform
- NO large belt buckles, clothing studs, keys, key chains, or sharp objects on apparel or in pockets will be allowed. Everyone is expected to empty their pockets before jumping. We have cubbies and small lockers for phones and valuables.
- NO “foreign” objects will be allowed on the trampoline courts including balls, phones, cameras, etc.
- NO footwear is allowed to be worn on the trampoline surfaces. Jumpers may jump barefoot or purchase our special non-slip socks which can be resused.
- NO ONE under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed on the trampoline court and no alcohol will be served and no alcohol will be permitted on the premises.
- ALL JUMPERS MUST wear a wristband provided by the facility with the appropriate color which coincides with the hour of jump time you have purchased.
- If you already know how to perform a safe trick or flip you must be on your own trampoline, with no one else around you in order to try it.
- NO sitting or resting on the trampolines or pads.
- NO climbing on the walls or nets.
- NO running on the pads.
- FOLLOW Court monitor instructions at all times.
- Please note: For your safety there is a capacity limit on each Bounce!® court. When that capacity limit is reached each court will operate on a five minute rotation basis to ensure that everyone has a chance to jump equally and safely.